Here at Audi Kilkenny, We have a great opportunity for anyone looking to kick start their career in the motor industry. This position is ideal for anyone who has an interest in cars and likes to help customers improve or fix their cars. This role will involve giving customers advice and providing them with the parts they require. The successful candidate will also assist the parts manager in preparing orders, getting parts for customers, and looking after stock control.
· The ability to work in a fast-paced parts store.
· Excellent organisational skills
· Ability to work as part of a team and individually when required.
· Willingness to learn.
· Customer service experience
· Full driving licence is an advantage.
· Passion for cars
· Highly organised
· Excellent Teamwork skills
· Self- initiative
· Competitive salary
· Achievable Bonus scheme
· Excellent work/life balance
· Progression Opportunities
· Branded Training – Audi
· Positive working culture
· 20 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
· Booking in, Checking & Locating all parts delivered daily.
· Pre-picking parts two days in advance for all future workshop bookings.
· Monitoring & pricing all parts required for vehicle health checks & service cams carried out.
· Efficiently providing the technicians with any additional parts required throughout the day.
· Ensure the parts department is always clean and clear of non-located parts.
· Reporting to & assisting the parts manager with all additional tasks required.
· Monitor and track special tooling movements to workshops & Technicians