Due to continuous expansion, Audi Kilkenny are currently recruiting for a professional and dedicated Business Manager to join the team.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with Luxury Vehicles and interact with some of the worlds leading car manufacturers while being presented with endless opportunities to progress into a high earning careerIf you want to earn a high salary and work with a premium brand then this might be the career for you.
- Maximize profit in all areas of responsibility
- Translate business strategy in to operational plans for finance sales
- Implement effective policies and procedures in order to maximize sales opportunities
- Ensure delivery of excellent customer service within all areas of responsibility
- Ensure full compliance to CPD guidelines on the selling of financial services
- Work effectively with all other key personnel within the dealership
- Establish and implement best practice and ensure our customers receive exceptional customer service
- Experience in a similar role is advantageous
- Third level education is desirable
- QFA in loans and regulations preferable
- Full, clean driver’s licence is essential
- Effective communicator with the ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders
- Driven and self-motivated to meet and exceed targets
- Team player with strong leadership skills
- High Earning potential
- Company car
- 20 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Branded training with Audi
- On the Job Training
- Career development opportunities
If you are interested in the above position, please send us your CV and Cover letter today!